Project Weed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Weed

Project Weed - Cracking the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aaron for ingame Admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron

Aaron for ingame Admin Empty
PostSubject: Aaron for ingame Admin   Aaron for ingame Admin I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:45 pm

Hi, I'm Aaron and I'm 14 years old. I am applying for ingame Administrator on Project Weed.

I joined this server today, and you may be thinking "why would he become an Administrator on his first day?"
This is a good point, although I've joined THIS server today, I believe I have experience from other servers that can be applied here. As a player of private servers for nearly 5 years, I have gone through many stages of the development of RuneScape private servers over the years, up to today. I've been a staff member of all types on most of the servers I've played up to now, and I believe that I have a chance at being one here aswell. I am a people person. I love interacting with players and answering their questions about the game. Not only is it a service to the server, but to its players. If players are enlightened and treated nicely, which I will do if I become an Administrator, then they will most likely continue to play the server actively and loyally, which is what every server wants. With caring and compassion, always comes with being assertive. If anyone decides to break rules, or cause a disruption on the server, than I will take action with any powers or abilities that come with the Administrative rank. I will bring down a fair ruling, not just an automatic ban, for that would be highly unfair. For me; Kicks before Bans. I enjoy this server and its source, and I'd love nothing more than to help this server stay alive and popping. If players decide to start arguements with other players, I will do what is in my best power to settile the arguement fairly and honestly, so that all participants in said arguement get out of it knowing that the way it was dealt with was fair, just, and decisive. I put a lot of time into servers that I enjoy, and if this becomes one of those servers, I will devote all the time I have to this server, even if it means giving up some of my more important and most enjoyed activities. Family is a very important thing to me, as well as schoolwork, so if there's a period of inactivity on my part, please pardon that, it's because I'm very close to my family and I work very hard in real life on School. I hope you can find it in yourselves to understand this.

I'd really love to become an Administrator on this server and hope that you would consider me for the job. If you do, I WON'T let you down. This is a promise from me.

Thank you,
~Aaron

**PS** I know I used the wrong Format. I didn't look for a post on that, sorry. Please give this a good read though, despite its flaw.
Back to top Go down
kate
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
kate

Aaron for ingame Admin Empty
PostSubject: .   Aaron for ingame Admin I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:50 pm

Aaron wrote:
Hi, I'm Aaron and I'm 14 years old. I am applying for ingame Administrator on Project Weed.

I joined this server today, and you may be thinking "why would he become an Administrator on his first day?"
This is a good point, although I've joined THIS server today, I believe I have experience from other servers that can be applied here. As a player of private servers for nearly 5 years, I have gone through many stages of the development of RuneScape private servers over the years, up to today. I've been a staff member of all types on most of the servers I've played up to now, and I believe that I have a chance at being one here aswell. I am a people person. I love interacting with players and answering their questions about the game. Not only is it a service to the server, but to its players. If players are enlightened and treated nicely, which I will do if I become an Administrator, then they will most likely continue to play the server actively and loyally, which is what every server wants. With caring and compassion, always comes with being assertive. If anyone decides to break rules, or cause a disruption on the server, than I will take action with any powers or abilities that come with the Administrative rank. I will bring down a fair ruling, not just an automatic ban, for that would be highly unfair. For me; Kicks before Bans. I enjoy this server and its source, and I'd love nothing more than to help this server stay alive and popping. If players decide to start arguements with other players, I will do what is in my best power to settile the arguement fairly and honestly, so that all participants in said arguement get out of it knowing that the way it was dealt with was fair, just, and decisive. I put a lot of time into servers that I enjoy, and if this becomes one of those servers, I will devote all the time I have to this server, even if it means giving up some of my more important and most enjoyed activities. Family is a very important thing to me, as well as schoolwork, so if there's a period of inactivity on my part, please pardon that, it's because I'm very close to my family and I work very hard in real life on School. I hope you can find it in yourselves to understand this.

I'd really love to become an Administrator on this server and hope that you would consider me for the job. If you do, I WON'T let you down. This is a promise from me.

Thank you,
~Aaron

**PS** I know I used the wrong Format. I didn't look for a post on that, sorry. Please give this a good read though, despite its flaw.
play much much much !
Back to top Go down

Aaron for ingame Admin
Page 1 of 1