Project Weed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Weed

Project Weed - Cracking the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About An Admin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nasty

About An Admin Empty
PostSubject: About An Admin   About An Admin I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:48 pm

im writing this post becuase i was muted by an admin because i used a auto talker to say brb guys im afk i did that so if people tryed to ask me somthink while i was busy doing some think for my perents,i was unmuted bye a mod when i told him about my problem i am not the only person that got muted by that person tbh i dnt like staff that just think they can ban and mute they can just do it no i think they should warn people not just mute or ban thats all i have to say.

admin name = i Invision i

my name in game is = nasty

Back to top Go down
woody

woody

About An Admin Empty
PostSubject: yes   About An Admin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:49 am

Yes he prob muted you for spamming and makeing people lag, but why didn't you just do it once or twice on ::yell? What a Face
Back to top Go down
i Invision i
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
i Invision i

About An Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: About An Admin   About An Admin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:04 am

Tell me exactly who I muted without a "good" reason.

First, I waited for you to get back after beeing "AFK", then you got pissed ( i didn't mute you the first time ) and you started swearing and flaming me. So then I muted you for some few minutes, and unmuted you after that to make you understand you can't just go flaming innocent peoples.
Back to top Go down
Nasty

About An Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: About An Admin   About An Admin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:21 pm

no that was another guy u muted when i got back from afk i was muted thats why i made a new acc called omg and ask who had muted me then u said that u did so because i was afk i didnt see u said anythink to me.
Back to top Go down
i Invision i
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
i Invision i

About An Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: About An Admin   About An Admin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:31 pm

I said I did, after Kylesh did.

First, he asked me to mute you, but I said I don't mute without giving Warnings, but you never stopped using auto-talker, so he muted you. Then I unmuted you, but you got back and flammed me, so I muted you for some minutes.
Then you get on "Omg" and I give you 1 last chance before mute, so I unmute and you are ok.

The other guy Zumsuex, was scamming new players like this :

(Zumsuex) Buying AGS great offer!
(New players) I got AGS, show offer!
The new players wasn't really sure if it was a good offer, so they said "Hmm, I'm not sure".

(I invision I) Zumsuex, show offer?

He showed full 3rd Age Mage and Melee armour (100% free),
Full Morrigans (100% Free)
DFS (100% free)
And all partyhats (100% free).

I told him to not scam new players, because some of them didn't know that you could spawn those items.

He said ok, but 20 seconds later, he start scamming more players. (Trying *)

I gave him another Warning, 2/4 for mute, 2/5 For ban.
He started calling me "Fucking jew" and told me to "STFU" and said I was getting Demoted.

I took him to "::staffzone" where me and B l o o ms was talking serious with him.
He didn't stop telling us what to do (disrespecting Admin and Mod), so I said, please don't mess up now.

(I Invision I) Stop it and I eraze your Warnings, or Keep going, and get mute/ban.

He was already muted by Blooms, so I unmuted him. As soon as I unmuted him, he kept saying I was abusing staff powers and I was getting demoted because he knew Dreamz world In real life.

I still tried to do my job, and stop him. Zumsuex started teleporting away, so I teleported him to me everytime he did, until I was done talking with him.
At the end, he told me to STFU in Spam, so B l o oms muted him for 30 minutes.

He got on another account and started flamming me and using ::yell to make me disrespected by everyone.

I tried to handle this as an Admin, and I did. I unmuted him 15 minutes later, and he was done.

Do you understand now, Nasty?
Back to top Go down
Nasty

About An Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: About An Admin   About An Admin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:50 pm

yeahh ok its ok now sorry about the problems i caused with it.
Back to top Go down
i Invision i
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
i Invision i

About An Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: About An Admin   About An Admin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:05 pm

Its ok. I was just making it clear.
Back to top Go down
Santa Pure

Santa Pure

About An Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: About An Admin   About An Admin I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:50 am

I love it when we all get along!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About An Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: About An Admin   About An Admin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About An Admin
Page 1 of 1