Project Weed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Weed

Project Weed - Cracking the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Status!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
i Invision i
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
i Invision i

Server Status! Empty
PostSubject: Server Status!   Server Status! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Hello Project Weed 562 Players!

Chaime13 has decided to shut down Project Weed 562 because of players abusing some glitches to either kill others or get rich (::gwds spiritual mage).

When Chaime13 got alot of school test for his last week before summer, and 10 players are spamming him about others doing ::clanpk glitch attack, I can simply understand that Chaime get frustrated.
I can't see why the other staff doesn't reconize this. Every single player knows about this, but somehow not the staff? Well, this is because the staff doesn't work hard enough. They are standing at ::home to chat with everyone, but like falkwen never comes to ::clanpk where the big stuff happens.

Also, when other players are crashing server because they get punished by doing stuff against rules, I can really understand how hard this week is for Chaime!

::GWDS. At godwars dungeon, you can kill spiritual mage for good drops as Dragon Claws and Full armadyl armour. I've seen myself that there is always 1-4 players standing there for drops. This ruins the economy and makes people quit or complaint to Chaime.

When Staff members like Woody, Skillzor2 and Falkwen doesn't have knowledge of this, there isn't much to do for Chaime who can't be on.

I, myself, understand Chaime13 100% in these situations, so I'm asking all of you! :

Please, don't do this anymore.

Thank you!

- i Invision i.
Back to top Go down
falkwen
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Server Status! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status!   Server Status! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:57 pm

So your saying me woody and skillzor are not good staff that would deserve a ban
Back to top Go down
i Invision i
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
i Invision i

Server Status! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status!   Server Status! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:12 pm

I'm saying that Woody are a good staff, Skillzor2 I haven't seen anything from yet (can't say something) and you are just sitting at ::home talking.

Chaime13 and Woody are at ::clanpk to make sure players aren't glitching.

You can't ban me for saying my opinion. And if you really only was concentrating about the stuff I said about you, and not why server is down, then you might shouldn't have replied.
Back to top Go down
aww owned

Server Status! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status!   Server Status! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:39 am

wow i didnd even know that
Back to top Go down
aww owned

Server Status! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status!   Server Status! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:45 am

and if he said that u dont need to ban than u ban cus u want that no 1 can correct u nerd.... i mean falkwen
Back to top Go down
i Invision i
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
i Invision i

Server Status! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status!   Server Status! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:46 am

aww owned wrote:
and if he said that u dont need to ban than u ban cus u want that no 1 can correct u nerd.... i mean falkwen
'
Please just stop replying?

Your not sticking to topic, and your crossing the line of talking shit to mod.
Back to top Go down
aww owned

Server Status! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status!   Server Status! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:49 am

dude dont think ur cooler and know it better its a forum ots made to replay lawl
Back to top Go down
Ganja

Ganja

Server Status! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status!   Server Status! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:46 pm

Why don't you recruit more mature staff, like myself? Not saying recruit me but people more like me..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Status! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status!   Server Status! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Status!
Page 1 of 1