Project Weed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Weed

Project Weed - Cracking the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barricade Forum Staff Application

Go down 
3 posters

Legolas for Forum Administrator?
Yes
Barricade Forum Staff Application I_vote_lcap33%Barricade Forum Staff Application I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No
Barricade Forum Staff Application I_vote_lcap67%Barricade Forum Staff Application I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Barricade

Barricade

Barricade Forum Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Barricade Forum Staff Application   Barricade Forum Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:01 pm

Player name: Barricade and Legolas

How long you have been playing for: ~5 days worth of total playing time

Are you a contributive member: I try to go out of my way to help as many people as I can. I'm extremely active and I plan to help Project Weed as much as possible.

Are you an amiable person: By all means! Again, I'm very active, so if anyone believes that I'm not caring, we can get to better understand each other!

Have you read all the rules: Yes, in fact I use them to authorize authority, albeit false authority, but it gets the newcomers to pay attention and stick by the rules.

Will you follow these rules: I will always follow these rules.

Give me one rule: Respect all staff members!

Any experience: I have tons of experience. I've been mods on tons of servers, one of the most popular one being PyroWars 525.

I'm familiar with HTML coding and pretty much all Forums, InvisionFree, Freewebs, ZetaBoards, vBulletin, ProBoards. And I'm familiar with phpBB software. What this all means is that I'm able to completely change the colors and pictures on this Forum in under 2 minutes. Very Happy

Any staff recommended you to apply for it: None. Sad I felt I should use my skills to help benefit others.

If so which one: N/A

I hereby state, that if I, Legolas, abuse my Forum Administrative Status, and if I resign, I will lose my status and rank. If I mess up/do something dire/do something which requires immediate fix, then I will be IP banned permanently.

Signed,
Legolas

Last edited by Barricade on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jc k0ed
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Jc k0ed

PostSubject: Re: Barricade Forum Staff Application   Barricade Forum Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:14 pm

Nice application. I don't see you much to have an opinion but, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Barricade

Barricade

PostSubject: Re: Barricade Forum Staff Application   Barricade Forum Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:56 pm

Yea, I'm usually active from 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM on weekdays. Maybe I'll see you ingame? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Santa Pure

Santa Pure

PostSubject: Re: Barricade Forum Staff Application   Barricade Forum Staff Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:52 pm

I've never seen you online, but best of luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barricade Forum Staff Application   Barricade Forum Staff Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barricade Forum Staff Application
Page 1 of 1