Project Weed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Weed

Project Weed - Cracking the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Markus banned

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kacher1

kacher1

Markus banned Empty
PostSubject: Markus banned   Markus banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:39 pm

im banned cuz they said that i duped i got 20 of all godswords fuz i got em froma g player named lol he gave me them i diddnt know it was duped because i dont know how we dupe and i gave gses away and had dpartys but kylesh teled me and i gave him my password to acc and he saw k and he dropped the gses and he teled me again so he said that im gonna get banned for giving away gses i read rules they dont say that its not aloud to give gses and 1 rule sais that u must not do things u think is bad and i thought is outfit contest bad no is gicing stuff away bad no its nice so i did it and got banned i ddint DUPE i donjt knwo how to DUPE i got the GODSWORDS from a PLAYER so i hoope mods admins owners co-owners read :-) CUZ I HAVEN DONE ANYTHING WRONG AND KYLESH DIDNT WANNA LISEN TO MY SO IM GLAD I CAN SPEAK OUT HERE SO U CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT HAS HAPPENED := TY FOR UR TIME AND HOPE U READED IT -Markus
AND PLEASE REPLY MAJORZ AND DREAMZ AND NASTY THANKS!
Back to top Go down

Markus banned
Page 1 of 1