Project Weed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Weed

Project Weed - Cracking the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

App for mod Kyleshweirdo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kyleshweirdo

App for mod Kyleshweirdo Empty
PostSubject: App for mod Kyleshweirdo   App for mod Kyleshweirdo I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:29 am

I want to make a app for mod for my acc Kyleshweirdo.
reason why i should be moderator my opinion everyone has their own opinion.
1 I am nice i don't got flaming and cursing like others.
2 I dont do racism like others do.
3 I hate glitchers and buggers.
4 I want the server to stay calm and not get reseted again becuze of some duper :p.

How long you have been playing for: 7 weeks

Are you Helpfull: Yes very i love helping people and especial when they have problem with emotions.

Are you kind: Yes indeed very kind ask anyone ^.^

have you read all the rules: Yep i always check them so i wont get banned

Will you follow these rules: Yes forever

Give me some rules that would be really anoyying for poeple staff or Owner: Do Not Ask For Staff Position, Do NOT annoy staff, and respect all staff , no duping, not to curse tho alot of poeple does it.
no scamming items and players and this is rlly importend no glitching or abusing bug!! that could get u banned and ofcourse we all want to play this wonderfull private server means no spamming for server crash.

cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

why i am playing that much : for helping players + helping against bugg
Any experience: I have been mod on 4 servers and admin on 2 servers and bug tester on 1 server.

And lately the admins and mods are really bussy so if i would become a mod i would be very good help to all of them bounce

these are the purpose i want to be a moderator atm soo if u could see in ur heart and read this message 2 times or more you could understand why i want moderator to stop abusing and glitching take your time reading this app good king
I hereby state, that if i abuse my Moderator Status, and if i quit, i will lose my status and rank.If i mess up and/or do something stupid or weird that could make other mad at me either (something abusive), then i will be IP banned PERMANENTLY.
Signed,
Kyleshweirdo the one and only summoning pure atm lol Laughing

Last edited by kyleshweirdo on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:36 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : gonna update this every 5 hours may never know if they could fit me in the mod spot)
Back to top Go down
kyleshweirdo

PostSubject: Re: App for mod Kyleshweirdo   App for mod Kyleshweirdo I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:12 am

If its good leave a comment >.<
Back to top Go down
Nasty

PostSubject: Re: App for mod Kyleshweirdo   App for mod Kyleshweirdo I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:13 am

heyy well tbh mate ive only saw u online for 2 days so that 7 weeks im like wtf lol :/.
Back to top Go down
kyleshweirdo

PostSubject: Re: App for mod Kyleshweirdo   App for mod Kyleshweirdo I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:24 am

played on my other acc hinamizawa remember they duped alot of ags and i gave admins the ags then i went playing spawnscape and came back found everything reseted
Back to top Go down
kyleshweirdo

PostSubject: Re: App for mod Kyleshweirdo   App for mod Kyleshweirdo I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:24 am

VOTE FOR ME cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
smiley face

PostSubject: Re: App for mod Kyleshweirdo   App for mod Kyleshweirdo I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:53 pm

looks good 2 me. legit.
Back to top Go down
Jc k0ed
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Jc k0ed

PostSubject: Re: App for mod Kyleshweirdo   App for mod Kyleshweirdo I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:36 pm

Cool app, support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: App for mod Kyleshweirdo   App for mod Kyleshweirdo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

App for mod Kyleshweirdo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Weed :: Applications :: Apply For Server Moderator-
Jump to: