Project Weed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Weed

Project Weed - Cracking the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Please Read This] About The New Mod Staff.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nasty

[Please Read This] About The New Mod Staff. Empty
PostSubject: [Please Read This] About The New Mod Staff.   [Please Read This] About The New Mod Staff. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:35 pm

hi my names nasty im writing this about a member of staff its falkwen him/her is a mod and a player was asking her for help she then replied with WHAT ! so i think thats a mod thats not very nice when i also aproched her about unmuted a guy that said if u dnt unmute i will crash server so then him/her said ok go back another acc and ill mute also when i said thats the wrong thing to him/her said nasty stfu do you wnat ban and im tired of it how our mods dotn do there jobz idc tbh how the mods feel about me for putting this but i know im right in saying the mod staff dnt do there job also dnt speak to players nice when they are asked i think this problem needs to be sorted out asap so pm me in game or on this post to let me know if you are going to sort it out thanks alot (Nasty....
Back to top Go down
Nasty

PostSubject: Re: [Please Read This] About The New Mod Staff.   [Please Read This] About The New Mod Staff. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:41 pm

id like to add that a guy must of duped ags and droped them all in ge tryin to crash server so that unmute thing still didnt work on him not crashing server did it also the mods were askin for the ags that were droped and when i said no mods are not allowed to have them only admins arr and owners of course they said stfu nasty im tired of you i think this is totaly wrong i need to speak to a higher ranked staff of this server then a mod thank agen nasty.
Back to top Go down
i Invision i
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
i Invision i

PostSubject: Re: [Please Read This] About The New Mod Staff.   [Please Read This] About The New Mod Staff. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:44 pm

Ok, I will talk to Falkwen. Was there any other Mods involved?
Back to top Go down
Nasty

PostSubject: Re: [Please Read This] About The New Mod Staff.   [Please Read This] About The New Mod Staff. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:00 pm

yes also ganja.
Back to top Go down
i Invision i
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
i Invision i

PostSubject: Re: [Please Read This] About The New Mod Staff.   [Please Read This] About The New Mod Staff. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:12 pm

Ok. Dreamz World doesn't really care, but I have seen players getting sad and wanting to leave by their behaviour, so I will talk to all staff who disrespects nice players.
Back to top Go down
Nasty

PostSubject: Re: [Please Read This] About The New Mod Staff.   [Please Read This] About The New Mod Staff. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:24 pm

thanks man atleast some one cares and now lauren is wondering why we have less players .
Back to top Go down
kylesh
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Please Read This] About The New Mod Staff.   [Please Read This] About The New Mod Staff. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:53 pm

Sounds pretty random, like another attempt to get rid of mods to give you another chance, I've personally helped you before...
Back to top Go down
Santa Pure

Santa Pure

PostSubject: Re: [Please Read This] About The New Mod Staff.   [Please Read This] About The New Mod Staff. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:48 am

True, staff abuse powers! and are mean sometimes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Please Read This] About The New Mod Staff.   [Please Read This] About The New Mod Staff. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Please Read This] About The New Mod Staff.
Page 1 of 1