Project Weed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Weed

Project Weed - Cracking the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woody's demoted for 1 mistake!

Go down 
2 posters

does woody deserve is spot back
yes
Woody's demoted for 1 mistake! I_vote_lcap56%Woody's demoted for 1 mistake! I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
no
Woody's demoted for 1 mistake! I_vote_lcap33%Woody's demoted for 1 mistake! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
please give a reasion why not or yes
Woody's demoted for 1 mistake! I_vote_lcap11%Woody's demoted for 1 mistake! I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
woody

woody

Woody's demoted for 1 mistake! Empty
PostSubject: Woody's demoted for 1 mistake!   Woody's demoted for 1 mistake! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:24 am

Ok then lauren i no you dont like me, but i should not get demoted because i have done so much for the server like making the old fourms making the rules and what people have to put on there mod/admin apps i got loads of people to vote. Chaime and jordan gave me mod to admin to co owner becuase they trusted me and thougth i had worked hard for it. if they can see it why can you because this is really not fair other staff think it is as well as players. staff and players came to me for questions and told me to stop glitchers and dupers yes i did stop them as well as mr jizz and i invision i.

YOU CHOOSE because this is really unfair it was one mistake and i got confused!

Woody(annoyed
Back to top Go down
Santa Pure

Santa Pure

Woody's demoted for 1 mistake! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woody's demoted for 1 mistake!   Woody's demoted for 1 mistake! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:51 pm

I support, but I couldn't really give an answer sorry.
Back to top Go down

Woody's demoted for 1 mistake!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Weed :: Account Managment :: In-Game Appeals-
Jump to: