Project Weed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Weed

Project Weed - Cracking the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Tank Range's Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I Tank R

I Tank Range's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: I Tank Range's Moderator Application   I Tank Range's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:46 am

Hello, I am going to tell you about why i should be a moderator of project weed. First of all, i use proper grammar most of the time and am friendly to all players of the game. I am willing to help anyone out with the questions they ask and try to answer them as well as i can. If it is a so called "stupid" question im not mean to the person or anything like that. If i were to be the position of a moderator i would be very fair to the people of the game and somewhat lenient about somethings. I will give warnings and act the proper way a moderator should. I have been playing the game about 3-5 days so far and have been loving it! I have read all rules and understand to follow the rules all the time and why these rules are in place. If anyone were to abuse these rules I would act properly. I am a mod in the real game of runescape to be honest and also was in the game of RegretScape but the server crasher yesterday. Anyway, to get to my point I think i would be a great moderator in the server and im sure if you ask around I am a very friendly person to all players. Thanks, I Tank Range
Back to top Go down
I Tank R

PostSubject: Correct Format   I Tank Range's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:55 am

Player name: I Tank Range

How long you have been playing for: 3-5 Days

Are you Helpfull: Yes very helpfull

Are you kind: Yes very kind

have you read all the rules: Of course

Will you follow these rules: Yes

Give me one rule: No Selling or Buying Runescape Accounts

Any experience: Runescape and RegretScape Mods

Any Staff recomended you to apply for it: No, I havent talked to many

if so which one:

I hereby state, that if i abuse my Administrative Status, and if i quit, i will lose my status and rank.If i mess up and/or do something dire, then i will be iped banned permanantly.
Signed, I Tank Range

Back to top Go down
I Tank R

PostSubject: Im Sorry   I Tank Range's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:03 am

Scratch the rules post, here- "Do NOT impersonate staff!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Tank Range's Moderator Application   I Tank Range's Moderator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Tank Range's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1