Project Weed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Weed

Project Weed - Cracking the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jizz Elite's Admin Application

Go down 
2 posters

Does Jizz Elite deserve his Admin Spot back?
Yes
Jizz Elite's Admin Application I_vote_lcap50%Jizz Elite's Admin Application I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Jizz Elite's Admin Application I_vote_lcap50%Jizz Elite's Admin Application I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Jizz Elite
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Jizz Elite

Jizz Elite's Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Jizz Elite's Admin Application   Jizz Elite's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:21 am

Player name: Jizz Elite

How long you have been playing for: about 3 weeks now

Are you Helpfull: yes, and i always have been to the server.

Are you kind: Yes, ask any player on the server.

have you read all the rules: Yes.

Will you follow these rules: Yes, of course.

Give me one rule: No Duping, do not annoy staff, No 3 item pking, no asking for staff.

Any experience: yes, i am former mod and admin for Project Weed. I was admin on the old Bravoscape, i was mod on several servers, such as dds specs, Dragonscape, and Sinscape. I had my own server, until my computer was infected because of a bad source.

Any Staff recomended you to apply for it: Well, the staff seemed to like me before i was demoted today, but no, not recently. I haven't really asked.

if so which one: -------

I hereby state, that if i abuse my Administrative Status, and if i quit, i will lose my status and rank.If i mess up and/or do something dire, then i will be iped banned permanantly.
Signed, Jizz Elite

I am sorry for the mistakes i have made. I know i have done wrong, i just want to be a part of project weed. Thank you.

Last edited by Jizz Elite on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ganja

Ganja

PostSubject: Re: Jizz Elite's Admin Application   Jizz Elite's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:34 pm

Best of luck to you Jizz.
Back to top Go down
Jizz Elite
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Jizz Elite

PostSubject: Re: Jizz Elite's Admin Application   Jizz Elite's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:35 pm

thanks mayne bounce affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jizz Elite's Admin Application   Jizz Elite's Admin Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jizz Elite's Admin Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Weed :: Applications :: Apply for Server Admin-
Jump to: