Project Weed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Weed

Project Weed - Cracking the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm having troubles with living my real life!

Go down 
4 posters

Vote!
Stay
I'm having troubles with living my real life! I_vote_lcap0%I'm having troubles with living my real life! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Stay as Mod
I'm having troubles with living my real life! I_vote_lcap0%I'm having troubles with living my real life! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Stay as Admin
I'm having troubles with living my real life! I_vote_lcap75%I'm having troubles with living my real life! I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Stay as Co-owner
I'm having troubles with living my real life! I_vote_lcap25%I'm having troubles with living my real life! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Leave
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
i Invision i
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
i Invision i

I'm having troubles with living my real life! Empty
PostSubject: I'm having troubles with living my real life!   I'm having troubles with living my real life! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:00 pm

Ok, here it goes :

Thursday 17th June, I joined Project Weed 562 after a long search for good server.
I found out that I was addicted after 1 view on the server. Thursday night, I was up to 5 AM to get my levels up, so I could get respected by other players, and get friends. Already that night, I was 99 Summoning, 99 Prayer, 99 Fishing, 99 Crafting, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Agility, 99 Magic, 99 Smithing, 99 Thieving and 99 Herblore.

Already by that, I think I have proofed how much I played the first day. Friday 18th June, Chaime13 resets server, because of dupe party or something. When I get on after sleeping from 5-8 Am, I can see him asking for donations, so we could have a new VPS for the server. VPS = Virtual Private server. Anyway, I knew I was addicted, so I thought I could use my money on something I loved, to make more friends, to get no lagg, and to be nice! I quickly asked my mother if she could lend me her Mastercard, so I could give her my money, then donate. Chaime13 said I only had to donate 10$ for a good VPS, but I thought that maybe it wasn't enough for how many players we were, so I putted in 35$ to make the server even better for you and for me!

The day after, Saturday 20th June, I found out that Chaime13's paypal was hacked, and he no longer had the money I gave him for VPS. I got very sad, because you, the players wouldn't see how much I cared about you and the server because we couldn't get VPS. I started new account's "I ranged I", "I pvp I", "I Strength I", "I attack I" and "I prayer I".

I got very active on I ranged I, because I found so many great PKers to fight and chat with, and I found ranged very interesting. I started new pures all the time, to be able to fight different pures and other players!
The same day, we got our new forum (this one), and already after some few hours, I was top poster. I tried to get every single player involved with Forums, to make it huge, just like server! I made Moderator Applications, and Monday 22nd June, I got my Moderator Rank achieved.

I had found about 361 Ags's that were duped (361/500) when all the staff was offline.

The same day, Chaime13 gives everyone a clear message that he would no longer care about the server, as he had so much schoolwork the last week and he was getting pretty annoyed of everyone complaiting about others glitching at ::clanpk.

I was staying up all night and day, to make sure everyone was having fun, and stop everyone who was either bug abusing (spiritual mage) or glitching (clanpk) or duping (Godswords).

I know, most of you was pissed at me when I took your duped Ags's but in truth, I know that you know I did this only for your sake!

This week, there has been Crashers, Dupers, Glitchers, Bug abusers and Hackers!

I've caught in total 2888 Ags's that were duped + about 500 of the other GS's in total. I've also been nice to Black and White dick so they wouldn't glitch, crash or dupe on this server (only for you, the players).

I've stopped Sob, Black dick, White dick, 1H1t K0, Ouch and some few mores from glitching at ::clanpk.
I've stopped some bug abusers that got rich through Spiritual mages, then "kind of" scammed others by selling items for very rare items.
I've stopped people who scams new players with "Rare, but free" items.
I've worked all I had to stop "Im awesome" from ruining this server. In 3 days, I've worked over 16 hours of stopping him, and about 14 of them was the worst time of my life!

Im awesome demoted me through hack program, so people started cussing me and attack me. This was scary, and made me frustrated, because Chaime13 didn't care, Woody was sleeping, Jordan didn't have Java and Mr Jizz was also Demoted.

I have now worked on "I strength I" for over 20 hours the last 2 days, to get new respect while my main "x invision x" was demoted by Im awesome. I have gotten 76 Slayer, and I'm planning on 99.

I've been working on a video, that will reach the limit of my capability of making videos, so we can get so many views and subscribes that we get 50+ players online all the time!

To be honest guys, I've had no real life, this week, because I love you and the server so much!

26th June (GMT +1), I was demoted by Im awesome, but I had an secret account with hidden mod, that I used to "Spam ban" on Im awesome, to keep him away from ruining you guys!
I haven't gotten promoted yet, and I don't think I will get either.

Info about that:

Chaime13 and Woody is no longer a part of Project weed 562.
Jordan is owner/hoster (Skillzor2).
Dreamz world went from member to Co-owner without doing other things than chat with Jordan.
Bloodteam43 kind of has been scammed after donating a lvl 134 Combat in runescape, and 10$, because he is demoted.
Falkwen is still Mod, but he will probably get demoted with the new staff leadership.
Mr Jizz is still Mod, and he will probably get promoted to Admin or Co-owner for working like me, and beeing Jordan's friend.
Me, Invision is member, but I will probably not get promoted again, because Dream worldz and Jordan doesn't realize what I've done yet.
S T R O N G is Co-owner on L A U R E N for coding and beeing forum admin (veteran).

I'm sorry my friends, if this server keeps getting new leaderships that doesn't really know the story of Project weed, I'm afraid I have to leave.
This is hard for me, to leave you and the server. But the staff makes me, they no longer wants me and many players now hates me, because I stopped them glitching/Duping/Bug abusing.

Please vote "stay" in poll at top if you want me to stay in server.
Please vote "stay as Mod" in poll at top if you want me to stay in server as Moderator.
Please vote "Stay as Admin" in poll at top if you want me to stay in server as Admin.
Please vote "stay as Co-owner" in poll at top if you want me to stay as Co-owner in server.
Please vote "Leave" in top if you want me to leave this server.

Thats all I got, and I hope you will understand how much I've been through, and to make you guys sure about this, I've cried!

- x Invision x!
Back to top Go down
Jizz Elite
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Jizz Elite

PostSubject: Re: I'm having troubles with living my real life!   I'm having troubles with living my real life! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:07 pm

ok man listen, your not getting demoted, you will be admin as soon as we get the server fixed and everything. What in the hell got into your mind that your getting demoted. We're just finishing server reset. So, dont worry, you will get at least admin, because your one of the best staff. your honestly better than i have been. So dont quit. we need ya.

-Mr Jizz afro
Back to top Go down
woody

woody

PostSubject: DONT WORRY   I'm having troubles with living my real life! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:56 pm

dont worry u have done 83 post and active on fourms and server i real doguht u will get demoted Smile lauren is tryin to get the server up and running and fixed geting rid of the hacker thingys
Back to top Go down
Teapot
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: I'm having troubles with living my real life!   I'm having troubles with living my real life! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:02 pm

Invision this server is goin through alot and right now honestly things are started to turn you should stay this is an awesome server and you have alot of friends that want you here Smile
Back to top Go down
Teapot
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: I'm having troubles with living my real life!   I'm having troubles with living my real life! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:02 pm

Invision this server is goin through alot and right now honestly things are started to turn you should stay this is an awesome server and you have alot of friends that want you here Smile
Back to top Go down
i Invision i
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
i Invision i

PostSubject: Re: I'm having troubles with living my real life!   I'm having troubles with living my real life! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:05 pm

Thank you, this was before I heard the news. I wasn't only demoted by Hacker, but I was not promoted by new staff either, I was scared!
Back to top Go down
woody

woody

PostSubject: lol   I'm having troubles with living my real life! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:09 pm

see nothing to worry about:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm having troubles with living my real life!   I'm having troubles with living my real life! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm having troubles with living my real life!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Weed :: Server Info :: Help Board-
Jump to: