Project Weed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Weed

Project Weed - Cracking the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tanner for mod

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tanner

tanner

Tanner for mod Empty
PostSubject: Tanner for mod   Tanner for mod I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:40 pm

hi, my name is tanner. i would realy like to be a mod on this server. i have played on it for 6 days and already 138 (after reset). i will be great for mod because i have been mod/admin on many other servers, but i wotn say dont want to spam servers out Razz. i would like to be a mod to stop all glitchers in clanpk and anywhere else i can find them. the dupers will be going down to. i know a few and i am just waiting to bring them down. during this, i have spent alot of time at home helping new people and stopping the drop partys. the last drop party i stopped, i got 20 godswords! i then gave them to a admin. i think i would be great for this server as a mod and hopefully be moved up to admin someday. tongue
Back to top Go down
i Invision i
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
i Invision i

Tanner for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanner for mod   Tanner for mod I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:59 pm

Very good info!

I would say you deserve Mod, but at the moment we are 3. I'm not sure if we have more open, don't ask me.. It's all up to Woody/Chaime13.
Back to top Go down
Jizz Elite
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Jizz Elite

Tanner for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanner for mod   Tanner for mod I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:41 pm

I agree with I Invision I. It's all up to woody. But I would recommend you for staff. Smile Good Luck on the application, and i hope to see you in game!

-Mr Jizz afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tanner for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanner for mod   Tanner for mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanner for mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Weed :: Applications :: Apply For Server Moderator-
Jump to: