Project Weed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Weed

Project Weed - Cracking the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inferno's Forum Administration application.

Go down 

Should Inferno be forum admin and have access to admin panel?
Yes, he will make the forums epic ^.^.
Inferno's Forum Administration application. I_vote_lcap50%Inferno's Forum Administration application. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No, he will ruin it all D:.
Inferno's Forum Administration application. I_vote_lcap0%Inferno's Forum Administration application. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Obviously, hes awsome :P.
Inferno's Forum Administration application. I_vote_lcap0%Inferno's Forum Administration application. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, he fails :(.
Inferno's Forum Administration application. I_vote_lcap50%Inferno's Forum Administration application. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Inferno

Inferno's Forum Administration application. Empty
PostSubject: Inferno's Forum Administration application.   Inferno's Forum Administration application. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:13 pm

Hello, and welcome to my Application for Forum Administrator.

Why are you applying for Forum Administrator?

Simply for the reason, i am good with forums, i would like to create us a better forum, and i would be on forums basicly every day, helping and editing anything and anyone.

What would you do to improve the forums?

I would create the new forums, have a WAY better outlook for new-comers, i have a few idea's aswell, i may Create us a Ventrillo Channel for the server. For those who dont know what Ventrillo is, its basicly like skype in a way, only everyone who is on the server can go on it.

What is your experience in Staff position?

I have made staff on almost every server iv played, and i have no idea why... half of the time i never even made an application, the owners just liked me, iv been Moderator on servers several times, as with administrator waay to many times to count, i am currently Co-Owner and in-charge of another server, but as in my introduction it explains why im not playing on it anymore. I have had many other staff opportunitys on many other servers, but it was just too boring on a 317.

How long have you played this server?

only a day, lol, but that is why im only applying for forum admin, to help out on the forums so more noobs like me can join Razz

Thanks for reading my app ^.^
Hope you enjoyedd.
Back to top Go down

Inferno's Forum Administration application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Weed :: Applications :: Apply For Forum Staff-
Jump to: