Project Weed - Cracking the Records of Private Servers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wsup.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inferno

PostSubject: Wsup.   Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Hey everyone, i'm known by Inferno, and i'm going to be joining your server, hopefully. I'm downloading client as we speak, i'm not totally sure if it's online or not but i hope so, i was roaming around runelocus and saw this, and said wow. This is a really good 562, most servers still stick with the 317 deob, but the graphics in a 562 draw me to it Razz. Hopefully ill get a few more players on here, and get this server a little more popular, and if the staff are really dedicated to this, ill give them a link to a Runelocus Ip-Changer ( You change your ip every time you vote, and vote again, over and over, so you can vote around 300 times a day if you want, ) But use it wisely Razz, its only a 15 day free trial i believe, but still Smile.

Lets start with this.

My Real life name is Dylan, I love in ontario, i love riding my 4wheeler and my dirt bike, i'm 15, and i have a brother who also is addicted to a computer like me Razz. I'm currently in-charge of another server, one i will not name bc its advertising in a way , but i'm starting to draw tired of it, seeing as its the same old thing all day. I want somthing new, something better, something like a 562 to play.

I am a smoker, and i'm trying to quit, although its not going too too well, i'm getting there slowly.
Im pretty friendly most of the time, but i do get pissed every now and then, but all in all i'm a good guy, and easy to get along with. First impressions are a BIG deal with me, if you dont make a good first impression towards me, chances are i wont like you., but it varies sometimes.

But anyways,

Hope to see you in-game.

Inferno.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i Invision i
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Wsup.   Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:56 am

Welcome, and I hope we can meet in-game Very Happy.

Names :

I invision I
I pvp I
I ranged I
I summon I
I strength I
zx M L G xz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aww owned

PostSubject: Re: Wsup.   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:45 am

to mutch accs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i Invision i
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Wsup.   Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:03 am

Noope Different pures ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Wsup.   Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:56 am

Haha, alright Razz . My Ign is just Inferno Razz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wsup.   

Back to top Go down

Wsup.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Weed :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: