Project Weed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Weed

Project Weed - Cracking the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Max Out Series: Melee

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Barricade

Barricade

Max Out Series: Melee Empty
PostSubject: Max Out Series: Melee   Max Out Series: Melee I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:32 pm

Welcome to my Max Out Series! I'll begin this one with Melee.

Internal Requirements (Skills and Inventory):
Lots of Manta Rays (::item 391 for un-noted, ::item 392 for noted) or 43 Prayer (::item 4834 for un-notedand ::item 4835 for noted)

Max Out Series: Melee Manta_ray or 43 Max Out Series: Melee Prayer-icon by burying Max Out Series: Melee Ourg_bones

43 Prayer gives you access to Protect from Melee which gives you 100% protection from monsters and 40% from players. (Max Out Series: Melee Protect_from_melee)

External Requirements (Worn Equipment):
Helmet: Max Out Series: Melee Helmofneitiznot Helm of Neitiznot (::item 10828 for un-noted)

Cape: Max Out Series: Melee Fire_cape Fire Cape (Bought at home from Ranged Tutor)

Amulet: Max Out Series: Melee Amulet_of_fury Amulet of Fury (::item 6585 for un-noted, ::item 6586 for noted)

Weapon: Max Out Series: Melee CorruptScimitar Corrupt Dragon Scimitar (::item 17979 for un-noted) - You will only need this until you get 40 Attack at which point you switch to:

Max Out Series: Melee New_Rune_Scimitar Rune Scimitar (::item 1333 for un-noted, ::item 1334 for noted) - You will only need this until you get 60 Attack at which point you switch to:

Max Out Series: Melee New_Dragon_Scimitar Dragon Scimitar (::item 4587 for un-noted, ::item 4588 for noted) - You will only need until you get 70 Attack at which point you switch to one of the following:

Max Out Series: Melee Saradomin_sword Saradomin Sword (::item 11730 for un-noted) - You can use this to get 99 Strength and use the Whip + Defender to get to 99 Attack and Defense. Or you can use the Godsword or Ancient Warrior's Weapons to get to 99 Attack, 99 Strength and 99 Defense.

OR

Max Out Series: Melee Abyssal_Whip_Icon Abyssal Whip (::item 4151 for un-noted, ::item 4152 for noted) - You can use this to get to 99 Attack or if you can get one of the following two options:

Option 1 (75 Attack):

Max Out Series: Melee Zamorak-godsword-inv Zamorak Godsword

Max Out Series: Melee Saradomin-godsword-inv Saradomin Godsword

Max Out Series: Melee Bandos-godsword-inv Bandos Godsword

Max Out Series: Melee Armadyl-godsword-inv Armadyl Godsword

Option 1 is a Godsword (In order of preference from least important to most). (All Godswords require 75 Attack.)

Option 2 (78 Attack):

Max Out Series: Melee Statius_Warhammer Statius's Warhammer

Max Out Series: Melee Vesta%27s-longsword-inv Vesta's Longsword

Option 2 is an Ancient Warrior's Weapon (In order of preference from least important to most). (All Ancient Warrior's Weapons require 78 Attack. Zuriel's Staff and Morrigan's Throwing Axes and Morrigan's Javlins require 78 Magic and 78 Ranged, respectively, along with 78 attack.)

Option 1 is preferred over both Options 2 and the Whip, but all three are fine.

Chest Piece: Max Out Series: Melee Monk_Robes Monk's Robe (::item 544 for un-noted, ::item 545 for noted)

Shield: Max Out Series: Melee Zamorak_book Unholy Book (::item 3842 for un-noted) - You will only need this until 40 Attack and 40 Defense at which point you switch to:

Max Out Series: Melee Rune_defender Rune Defender (::item 8850 for un-noted) - You can use this alongside the Whip until 99 Attack and 99 Defense or you can use an Ancient Warriors weapon or a Godsword.

Leg Piece: Max Out Series: Melee Monk%27s_robe_bottom Monk's Robe (::item 542 for un-noted, ::item 543 for noted)

Gloves: Max Out Series: Melee Adamant_gloves Adamant Gloves (::item 7461 for un-noted) - You will only need this until 42 Defense at which point you switch to:

Max Out Series: Melee Barrows_gloves Barrows Gloves (::item 7462 for un-noted)

Boots: Max Out Series: Melee Climbing_Boots Climbing Boots (::item 3105 for un-noted, ::item 3106 for noted) - You will only need this until 60 Defense at which point you switch to:

Max Out Series: Melee Dragon_boots_inv Dragon Boots (::item 11732 for un-noted)

Ring: Max Out Series: Melee Berserker_ring Berserker Ring (::item 6737 for un-noted, ::item 6768 for noted)

Training:

Max Out Series: Melee Rock_Crab

Rock Crabs are located at ::train. Kill these guys until 75-78 Attack, 70-75 Strength, 70-78 Defense.

Max Out Series: Melee 250px-Abyssal_demon

Abyssal Demons are located at ::Slayertower on the North-West side of the third floor. Kill these guys until 99 Attack, 99 Strength and 99 Defense.

Tips:
- Wear the best equipment you can according to the information that I provided above.
- ::Pot is your friend. Always type in ::Pot when you're about to train. Then drink the Super Attack and Super Strength Pots and keep an eye on your Prayer.
- Drink the Prayer Potion when you're lose around 25 prayer points.

Thanks for Reading! I hope you guys can level up easily!
Back to top Go down
Jc k0ed
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Jc k0ed

PostSubject: Re: Max Out Series: Melee   Max Out Series: Melee I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:07 pm

Pro Guide man Pro Guide!
Back to top Go down
Santa Pure

Santa Pure

PostSubject: Re: Max Out Series: Melee   Max Out Series: Melee I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:30 pm

Nice guide, but this is old source?
Back to top Go down
Jc k0ed
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Jc k0ed

PostSubject: Re: Max Out Series: Melee   Max Out Series: Melee I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:39 pm

Probably.
Back to top Go down
Barricade

Barricade

PostSubject: Re: Max Out Series: Melee   Max Out Series: Melee I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:27 pm

Yea, I'll get on new source right now. However, I believe this still works. If it doesn't, I'll fix it! Razz Only took me like 2 hrs king
Back to top Go down
Santa Pure

Santa Pure

PostSubject: Re: Max Out Series: Melee   Max Out Series: Melee I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:27 pm

No need for guide on new source, pretty cool not that many people on though. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jc k0ed
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Jc k0ed

PostSubject: Re: Max Out Series: Melee   Max Out Series: Melee I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:40 am

New Source is a Pking Server, ::master is what it uses.
Back to top Go down
kate
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
kate

PostSubject: Re: Max Out Series: Melee   Max Out Series: Melee I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:44 am

nice guide VERY nice, good job for helping people I love you

moderator kate Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Jc k0ed
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Jc k0ed

PostSubject: Re: Max Out Series: Melee   Max Out Series: Melee I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:48 am

Yeah I agree with Kate, it WAS good for the old Source.
Back to top Go down
Santa Pure

Santa Pure

PostSubject: Re: Max Out Series: Melee   Max Out Series: Melee I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:33 am

Sort of wishing old was back Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Max Out Series: Melee   Max Out Series: Melee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Max Out Series: Melee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Weed :: General :: Guides-
Jump to: