Project Weed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Weed

Project Weed - Cracking the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Read me :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bros4hoe

Read me :) Empty
PostSubject: Read me :)   Read me :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 am

Hi guys im bros4hoes on the server i did have an account called sosolid2k as most of you would know him since the most reset update someone has got on and used my username before i got to get it again Sad but im satill here just now my username is:bros4hoes Im in love with this server i have been playing ever since it has came up and every time we have reset i have achieved lvl 138 and help alot of people
Im very helpful to this server. I have fun times with fellow players and admin/moderators and i think its time i become moderator and help out that little bit more that i cant when just a normal player i would be a trust worthy moderator as i do not hate anybody on this server i dont fight i just help i love playing this server i can never get off Smile So who ever reads this give me a good reply if you would love for me to be a moderator and help you out on this wonderful server

I bros4hoes accept the responsorbility of any actions or offences i have made to any fellow players if i have i know there are lots of players out there that will know me and i would just like to say thank you for the great server Smile

Peace and love bros4hoes
Back to top Go down
i Invision i
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
i Invision i

Read me :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read me :)   Read me :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:32 am

Please use right format, or else we wont even bother of reading it!

DENIED!
Back to top Go down

Read me :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Weed :: Applications :: Apply For Server Moderator-
Jump to: